Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The View From Baton Rouge and Apologies

It was a rainy tailgate in Baton Rouge. After three hours of incessant rain, a run in with a power hungry barricade attendant, and the constant fear of electrocution, either by lightning or short circuit of electronic devices, the wife and I enjoyed three hours of LSU football. As I've said many times before, LSU looks great against inferior competition. They lived up to that statement by dominating Fresno State in all facets. Now, if they can play like that in Knoxville ...

I also must apologize for my inactivity. I am at a conference this week and thus have limited time and resources for the Wishbone. I will be back posting more regularly next week. In the meantime, I should have a few choice entries later in the week. Thanks for your patience.