Thursday, January 18, 2007

Vacation Time

I'm going on vacation today, so there won't be too many posts for the next week. I'll have Internet access, but I plan to be on the beach instead of typing on the laptop.

I won't miss the Saints game though because I have a Slingbox. I may have a post about the game if the Saints win. By the way, my wife is from Chicago and she's a Bears fan. Despite this fact, she says I have to watch the game on TiVo rather than live. Yeah, well, we'll see about that. The last time we were on vacation and I wanted to watch a game, she sunbathed by herself while I watched the game in a Balinese bar with seven locals. Only one knew English, but they kept offering me cigarettes through the whole game and gave me free beers. Hopefully I'll find a similar place on Sunday. Saints 21, Bears 17.