Thursday, March 08, 2007

Forecast: Light to No Posting Ahead

This won't be much of a change from last week and there really aren't enough loyal readers to warrant a post of this sort, but I doubt there'll be much posting from now until Monday. I'm going to Oklahoma City for the weekend to take in the mighty Big 12's basketball tournament. A friend is a Kansas grad and avid basketball fan. When he told me he was considering a trip, I said that I'd never been to Oklahoma. That was reason enough to go. I'll get to see Kevin Durant, Acie Law, Bob Knight, the Jayhawks, and listen to "I've Been Working on the Railroad," so it should be a good time.

I hope to have two posts Monday: 1) a spring football roundup where I'll discuss Erik Ainge's knee, Seth Watts's courage, and Gary Crowton's option attack and 2) a few thoughts from Oklahoma City.